We recommend all participants and spectators have a mask with them as local requirements change.
The following towns have mask mandates:
Amherst (Mulllins Center):
The Mullins Center requires KN95/KF94 or double masking is required off the ice. Players on the ice may wear a single mask but they must wear a mask at all times for everyone while inside the facility, including on the ice.
Brattleboro,VT (Nelson Withington):
In Brattleboro, the Nelson Withington requires all who enter to wear a mask while in the building.
- It is recommended that patrons come ready to skate to limit locker room usage and time spent in the locker rooms.
- Masks are required in the building at all times.
- Locker rooms for scheduled ice times will not be available until 15 minutes prior to ice time usage.
- Gatherings will not be allowed in the lobby.
- Patrons are to arrive and go directly to locker rooms to change skates and prepare for ice time.
- Parents are to immediately go to the bleachers upon arrival. No congregating in the lobby or locker room.
Updated Covid protocols from Williston about their rink:
"All players and coaches will be required to wear masks while participating in indoor athletic activities. Masks must be worn at all times inside athletic facilities. Additionally, while we will continue to provide access to locker room facilities, we ask that showers not be used to help minimize time spent in close contact.
All people (players, coaches and spectators) must follow the newly revised CDC recommendations for masks by wearing an approved N95 mask, KN95 mask, or KF94 mask, or to double mask using two surgical masks or a surgical and cloth mask."
Greenfield (Collins Moylan):
Effective 12/13/2021, A mask mandate is currently in place requiring all skaters and spectators to wear a face covering at all times when in the facility. For the full mandate, please click here.
The Holyoke Board of Health will require masks for all indoor buildings starting this Thursday January 6th, 2022. This includes players playing indoor sports.
Springfield (Cyr, Smead)
Effective 1/23/2022, A mask mandate is currently in place requiring all skaters and spectators to wear a face covering at all times when in the facility. For the full mandate, please click here.
Effective 12/20/20121, face masks are required indoors and on the ice.
All Connecticut rinks require masks indoors and on the ice, mandate from Connecticut Hockey Conference (CHC).
The following towns have no mask mandates:
West Springfield (Olympia):